The application process for the SIT Engineering Entrance Examination, SITEEE Application form 2022 has been started by the Symbiosis Institute of Technology. The interested and qualified candidates can now apply online by visiting the official website-set-test.org. As per the official notification,
the candidates have been allotted time till 24th April to complete the online registration process.
The candidates should note that they can apply for SITEEE 2022 by using their scores of MHT CET or JEE Main. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 14th May 2022 for a duration of 1 hour from 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm.
The admit card for the same will be released in the due course of time for all the registered candidates. The candidates must check the eligibility criteria and other related details below before applying for the entrance exam.
SITEEE Application form 2022: Important Dates
- Application Process Begins: 25th January 2022
- Last Date to Submit Application: 24th April 2022
- Admit Card Release: 29th April 2022 (Tentative)
- SITEEE 2022: 14th May 2022
- Result Release: 20th May 2022
SITEEE 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have passed the class 12 level examination from a recognized board with Mathematics and Physics as the main subject.
SITEEE 2022 Application Fee: INR 2000
SITEEE Application form 2022: Steps to Apply
- Visit the official website- set-test.org.
- Register online and proceed to fill in the application form.
- Select the preferred exam centre and upload all the required documents.
- Proceed to pay the application fee and click on the submit button.
- Download and keep a copy of the same for future use.