Before applying for the SSC Junior Hindi Translator, SSC JHT 2022 vacancies, check the eligibility criteria, which includes the age limit, and academic qualifications.
SSC JHT 2022 | SSC Junior Hindi Translator Eligibility Exam Dates
An open competitive examination will be held by the Staff Selection Commission for recruiting Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators, and Senior Hindi Translators in various Ministries, Departments, and Organizations of the Government of India.
Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, and other posts are available at the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). The official website of the SSC is ssc.nic.in, and interested candidates can apply there up to August 4, 2022. A list of vacancies will be published in due course, according to the official announcement.
Applicants should ensure that they have filled out each field correctly before submitting their online applications. Detailed information regarding eligibility requirements, educational qualifications, and other details can be found here.
SSC JHT Important Exam Dates
|SSC JHT Notification 2022||20 July 2022|
|Starting Date for Apply Online||20 July 2022 to 04 August 2022 till 11 PM|
|The last date for generating offline Challans||04 August 2022 ( till 11 PM )|
|The last day to pay online fees||05 August 2022|
|The last date for challan payments||05 August 2022|
|Online payment of correction charges and ‘Window for Application Form Correction’||06 August 2022 ( 11 pm )|
|SSC JHT CBT Paper – 1 Date||October 2022|
SSC JHT Age Limit
For SSC JHT 2022 Recruitment, candidates must be 18 to 30 years of age as on 01-01-2022, i.e. born between 2nd January 1992 and 1st January 2004.
SSC JHT Salary and Vacancy Details
- Junior Translator (Level-6) in the Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS): 35400-112400
- A junior translator works for the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) at Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400)
- A Junior Translator in the Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ) is a Level-6 position (Rs.35400- 112400)
- The Junior Translator (JT)/ Junior Hindi Translator (JHT) in subordinate offices following DoP&T’s Model RRs: Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400).
- Translator at Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) in various Central Government Ministries/Departments/Offices.
SSC JHT Eligibility
For A to D Post Codes (Junior Hindi Translators) in various Ministries, Departments, and Offices of the Central Government.
- A master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a compulsory, elective, or the medium of examinations;
- Degree in English with Hindi as an elective or compulsory subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level from a recognized university.
- Check out the official notification below for more details.
SSC JHT Application Fees
- For others – Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – NIL
How to Apply for SSC JHT 2022 Recruitment
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Last date for Applying SSC JHT Exam?
04 August 2022
What is SSC JHT Age Limit?
18 to 30 Years
What is the SSC JHT CBT Exam Date?
Is there an educational qualification for SSC JHT 2022?
Master’s Degree From A Recognized University With English As A Compulsory Course or Optional Subject At The Degree Level In Hindi