There has been a notification published by the Border Security Force (BSF) in the Employment Newspaper (06 to 12 August 2022) regarding the recruitment of Head Constables (Ministerial) and Assistant Sub-Inspectors (Stenographers). The BSF will also announce the registration dates on its website, bsf.gov.in. It is recommended that students keep checking this website for the latest information.
As a result of this recruitment, 323 vacancies will be filled. BSF HC 2022 will have 312 vacancies and BSF SI 2022 will have 11 vacancies out of the total notified vacancies. The application process will be conducted online.
Upon release of the detailed notification, the dates for submitting applications will be communicated. The detailed advertisement can be viewed by visiting rectt.bsf.gov.in and clicking on the ‘View Details’ tab.
BSF Recruitment 2022 Online Apply Date Notification
|BSF Notification Date||To be Released|
|Starting Date of the Application||To be Released|
|Last Date||Upon publication of the detailed advertisement, within 30 days.|
BSF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- A total of 312 Head Constables (Ministerial) are assigned (UR-154, SC-38, ST-14, EWS-41, and OBC-65).
- Stenographer (ASI) – 11 (ST-11)
BSF ASI HC Salary 2022 Details
- HC (Minimum): Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-)
- (Steno) ASI : Level-5 (30000-92300/-)
BSF Eligibility 2022 Details
- A qualifying exam for the Intermediate for Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) must have been passed from a recognized university or board.
- Shorthand/typing speed tests will be administered at the prescribed speed for candidates.
- In addition, they need to meet the required medical and physical standards.
How to Apply For BSF Recruitment 2022
- As a first step, you must register yourself with basic information about them, including their names, Mobile numbers, and email addresses.
- You can view the active advertisements under ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ link after registering. Using your credentials, log in to view the active advertisements.
- You can apply by clicking the ‘APPLY HERE’ link next to the relevant advertisement.
- Make sure all relevant fields on the online application form are filled out and all necessary documents are uploaded.
- Once you have filled out all the required information, you will be able to view a preview of their application.
- Click “back” if you need to make any corrections.
- Once the “submit” button has been clicked, the application cannot be corrected.