Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) has announced its Exim bank recruitment 2022 for Officers. Please see the article below for details regarding the exam.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Exam Dates
A contract position is being offered by the Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) for its Factoring operations. Online applications will begin today, 22 July 2022. The link will be deactivated after 06 August 2022.
Recruitment will take place for the following positions: OC – Business Development Head, OC – Business Development, OC – Credit Head, OC – Credit, OC – Credit Administration, OC – Operations Head, OC – Operations, and OC – Credit Control.
Candidates should ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria for the post as of the date of application before applying.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||22 July 2022|
|Last Date of online Application||06 August 2022|
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- An MBA/PGDBA from a recognized university or college with a specialization in Finance/Marketing or a Chartered Accountants (CA) degree from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Applicants should have at least 15 years of post-qualification experience in the BFSI sector.
- An MBA/PGDBA with an emphasis in Finance/Marketing from a recognized university is required for the position of OC – Business Development.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience in the BFSI sector after completing their training.
- A Chartered Accountant (CA) from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) or MBA with specialization in Finance/Accounting is required for OC – Credit Head.
- At least 15 years post-qualification experience in the BFSI sector is required for candidates.
- The University of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) recognizes graduates with specialization in Finance/Accounting to be OC – Credit. We are looking for candidates with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience in the BFSI sector.
- A graduate degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognized university is required for the OC in Credit Administration.
- Graduate degree in Finance/Accounting from a recognized university is required for OC – Operations.
- It is necessary to have a minimum of five years of experience in the BFSI sector following qualification.
- An MBA/PGDBA/Graduate degree, with a specialty in Finance/Accounting, is required for Credit Control.
- Experienced BFSI professionals with at least five years of post-qualification experience are preferred.
Age Limit for the EXIM Bank 2022
Head – 55 Years
Other – 55 Years
How to Apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022
- Go to the EXIM Bank official website, then click on the ‘Career Section’
- By clicking “Proceed to online application,” you will be taken to the application process
- Complete the registration process by adding your mobile number and e-mail address.
- Upload the required documents and complete the online form.