SSC Stenographer Answer Key Released here
Staff selection commission (SSC) has Officially released the answer keys and response sheet of the Exam held for the post stenographer grade ‘c’ and ‘d’ Examination on its official website Click Here to Visit we have easily given the link below for the candidates to check their marks.
Candidates have any objection can submit their representation in respect of the answer key through online mode from 25 Nov to 28 Nov 2021. They will be required to pay Rs 100 per question answer challenged.
How to Download SSC Stenographer Answer Key 2020 ( SSC stenographer Cut Off 2020 )
- Go to the Official website of SSC – Click Here
- On the Homepage of SSC check on the Top bar click on Answer Key and select Stenographer C and D Notification.
- After click the link SSC stenographer Answer Key PDF will be opened where you will find a link to download answer key.
- Select exam name and Click on submit
- Enter your roll number and Password ( Password is your Date of birth )
- Download SSC Stenographer key and check out your marks.
If we discuss about the Expected cut off for the SSC stenographer examination, then we first have a look on the previous cut off. As we see the Previous year cut off for the C Grade was 153 marks and The General category cut off for the D Grade was 134 approximately.
If we compared this exam with the previous examination, there is some difference like in Stenographer 2019 the candidates who appeared in the Examination were around 121000 and this time there were 112000 and the this Vacancies are more as compared to the last year exam.
Now Discussing about the Safe Score or a Lucky score would be around 126-135 on the basis of Vacancies and appeared students. The last Thing will be totally depend on the Normalisation. Don’t be Upset don’t lose hope. Stay strong and best of Luck students.