There is an opening for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) at the Securities and Exchange Board of India. SEBI Grade A 2022 Recruitment Apply Now
SEBI Grade A 2022 Recruitment For Assistant Manager
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is providing job opportunities to candidates for the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in the Information Technology Stream. If you are interested in working at SEBI, you can apply online at sebi.gov.in. Application links will be available from 14 July to 31 July 2022.
The Phase 1 Online Examination and Paper 1 of Phase 2 examination will be held on 27 August 2022, and the Phase 2 Exam will be held on 24 September 2022.
SEBI Grade A 2022 Exam Date
|Starting date for SEBI Grade A registration||14-07-2022|
|SEBI Grade A 2022 Last Date||31-07-2022|
|Date and time of SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam and the Paper 1 of Phase 2 Exam||27-08-2022|
|SEBI Grade A Phase 2 Exam Date||24-09-2022|
SEBI Grade A Exam Fees
- The application fee for URs, OBCs, and EWSs is Rs.1000/- plus the intimation fee
- The intimation fee is Rs. 100/- for SCs, STs, and persons with disabilities
SEBI Grade A 2022 Vacancy Details
|Information Technology (IT)||Total – 24|
SEBI Grade A 2022 Salary
Officers in Grade A are paid 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4)-85850-3300(1)-89150 (17 years).
SEBI Grade A Eligibility
Educational Qualification : A bachelor’s degree in engineering in any discipline or a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a postgraduate qualification (minimum two years duration) in computer applications/information technology.
Age Limit : A candidate must be no more than 30 years old as of June 30, 2022, which means that he or she must have been born on or after July 01, 1992.
SEBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2022
SEBI Grade A Phase 1 Exam Pattern
|Exam Paper||Marks||Time||Cut Off|
|The first paper contains multiple choice questions on the following subjects: The tests include General Awareness (including some questions related to the Financial Sector), English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning.||100||60 Minutes||30%|
|There will be multiple choice questions on specialized subjects related to the stream in Paper 2.||100||40 Minutes||40%|
- Phase I will include negative marking (1/4th of the mark assigned to each question) for Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Phase I will have a minimum 30% cut-off for Paper 1 (there will be no sectional cut-off) and a minimum 40% cut-off for Paper 2.
Exam Pattern for SEBI Grade A Phase 2
|Exam Paper||Marks||Time||Cut Off|
|English (Descriptive Test) Paper 1 to test the Drafting Skills||100||1 Hour||30%|
|Information Technology Paper 2 – C++/JAVA/Python Coding Test Stream||100||In total, it takes 3 hours and 30 minutes (30 minutes without typing + 180 minutes for coding test)||40%|
SEBI Grade A 2022 Apply Online at Sebi.gov.in
- Visit the SEBI website at www.sebi.gov.in and click the “Careers” link.
- After that, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” in the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) 2022 – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY STREAM” which will open a new window.
- Select the “Click here for New Registration” tab on your registration application.
- Save your application by clicking the “SAVE & NEXT” button after validating your details.
- Please upload your photo, your signature, your left thumb impression, and a handwriting declaration.
- Before clicking “Complete Registration”, click the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form.
- Proceed to the Payment tab to complete the payment process.
- Submit your form by clicking “SUBMIT”
SEBI Grade A 2022 Notification PDF
To know the Full Details About the Examination Process and the Detailed Information about Assistant Manager Posts Check the Official Notification, Read the Notification Carefully and Apply For the Examination. – Check the Official Notification Here